FEI-Elcom Tech signal generation and conversion products are deployed around the world in airborne, seaborne and rugged terrestrial environments. In flight synthesizer, converter and receiver installations serve UAV, rotary wing and fixed wing missions in the United States, and abroad. They are deployed in seaborne combat control centers, EW Automatic Test Equipment (ATE) and C³ISR systems by the US and foreign navies. Rugged terrestrial environments include all weather flight line EW ATE systems, arctic based SATCOM and ELINT ground stations as well as desert unmanned COMINT listening posts. Customers include the US DoD, and US DoD prime contractors including BAE, Northrop Grumman, Lockheed Martin, Boeing, Agilent Technologies, L3 Communications, General Dynamics, NAVAIR, Rockwell Collins, Raytheon, and Comtech EF Data.
FEI-Elcom Tech has delivered 1000’s of EW solutions which perform beyond the reach of our competitors. Our ability to meet or exceed the most challenging customer requirements is the reason why we are the “go-to” company when defense and communication companies require exceptional designs for tough requirements. FEI-Elcom Tech solutions are deployed in some of the most important military systems for :
- Electronic Attack (EA), Electronic Countermeasures (ECM), Electronic Counter Counter Measures (ECCM)
- Combat Electromagnetic Environment Simulators (CEESIM) for F35, F22, F18, F16 and B52
- Deployed Built in Test & System Calibration
- SIGINT and ELINT
- Advanced Electromagnetic Spectrum Analysis
- Receivers for SIGINT, COMINT, ELINT
We provide best in class component, board and rack mount solutions for Electronic Warfare functionality including :
- Synthesizers – Ultra low phase noise, Ultra fast switching phase coherent and phase continuous switching to any number frequencies and resolution (and phase continuous), 1GHz LFM and Linear I/Q modulation.
- RF Front Ends – Ultra low phase noise, 2-40GHz, High Dynamic Range, Ultra Wideband, Very large IBW – 1GHz, (2GHz)
- Synthesized Up/Down Converters – EW/ECM sub microsecond switching speeds, Ultra low phase noise, 2-40GHz Ultra Wideband, Very large IBW – 1GHz (2GHz)
- Receivers – Lowest SFDR for any commercially available ADCs
Our various product offerings are differentiated by:
- Ultra low phase noise
- Ultra fast phase coherent switching synthesizers
- Ultra fast phase continuous switching synthesizers
- Advanced modulation: 1000MHz LFM, On pulse Modulation, Linear up-conversion.
- 0.5 – 67 GHz Ultra Wideband Frequency options
- Very large IBW up to 1GHz options (2GHz)
- Lowest SFDR for any commercially available receiver
We provide COTS and custom products in VPX and VME options and are well versed in the DOD MOSA and SOSA aligned standards.
COMMITMENT TO QUALITY
We are committed to providing our customers with the highest quality products possible. Elcom’s QA Department is involved in all stages of the product lifecycle, from product design specification, through product development, testing, production, and product revisions. All of our design, procurement, manufacturing, test, inspection, and general business processes are documented, measured, controlled, and continuously improved per ISO 9001:2015. The keystone of our corporate quality strategy is to cultivate a work environment where all of our employees understand that quality, reliability, and customer satisfaction should be the focus of all our day-to-day activities.